Chaoticnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaoticnights

Hot Dickings, We just give em out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here we are.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ungyle

Ungyle

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:05 am

Well here we are. Just so you know, I had no intention of leading a guild in this game, but you guys inspired me to try. We are a new guild yes, but most of us have already accomplished much together. Let there be no bad blood between us and Odyssey. For we are not the same kind of guild. They have no grand design but are the helping hand that encourges new players to keep playing. Our chosen role in this game is to take players from the pool of those who are ready to achive more and give them a path. A path to victory over other players and over the designer's toughest challenges. I am excited to see what we are going to accomplish together.

Ungyle sunny
Back to top Go down
Dredg

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm

well said
Back to top Go down
nameinator
Nanite Fanclub President

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 pm

yea yeaaaaa hear hear bounce
Back to top Go down
Waraxemann

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 am

If we didnot think you and Rax could do it we wouldnot have pushed you two in that direction. Way to go we believe in you two.
Back to top Go down
Ungyle

Ungyle

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 am

wow thanx guys that means alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here we are.   So here we are. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here we are.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaoticnights :: Administrative :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: